- you're too busy,
- you feel out of control,
- you're not sure where to start,
- you're just so overwhelmed,
- you need to get organised first,
- you'll do it later ...
Whatever the reason ... you just don't quite get round to doing whatever it is that you really need to do.
I've just been speaking to another client who's been able to gain clarity and focus just by talking things through.
They already knew what they needed to do but hadn't actually got to the point of writing them down and committing to take action. Everything we discussed they'd already thought about but weren't actually doing anything more, other than feel stressed and overwhelmed.
What they need is a plan of action, motivation and accountability.
- Write it all down - what have you got to do?
- Take action - when are you going to do it, how long will it take?
- What motivation do you need to help you be successful?
- Who or what will hold you accountable?
Get in touch to create your own plan of action and to create accountability.
"Image courtesy of Stuart Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"