Book Review: ... and death came third

The title is based on the premis that people are more afraid of speaking in public than dying.  Strange but true.

Before I started my own business I would probably have rather experienced death than been subjected to speaking in front of a room full of strangers.

However, as with most things in life - practice makes perfect - or at least makes for a less scary experience and a few useful tips can make all the difference.

This book is an essential read for anyone in business.  This one has been on my bookshelf for many years and was a great resource when I was first starting out.  It alleviated many of my own fears around networking and public speaking.

Whether you currently use networking and/or public speaking as part of your business strategy or if you're thinking about either of these, then you'll find plenty of information and tips in the various tools and techniques in this book.

It focuses on the importance of building relationships with the people you meet - in either of those situations - rather than delivering a slick sales pitch.

Get Your Own Copy Today " ... and death came third" by Andy Lopata and Peter Roper


No comments: