You can take your foot off the pedal for a couple of weeks. Many of your clients are off on holiday, so perhaps you've had a chance to catch up with yourself.
Why not book a day or at least half a day out of the office and get down to some strategic thinking (you can do this at any time of the year).
Go somewhere different and inspiring - not your usual business environment - it helps to stimulate creativity.
- Where is your business right now?
- Is it where you want it to be?
- Do you have the right clients and customers?
- Are you working with the right people?
- Do you have enough business coming in?
- Are you focusing on the right things?
- Where would you like to be in the next 6, 12, 18 ... 24 months?
Business planning seems to be a bit of a hot topic - it was the topic of a recent webcast, it's coming up in conversation time and time again and it's a key starting point for anyone's business.
If you don't have a business plan - set aside time to create one right now! Listen to this webcast and then get a copy of my one-page business plan.
How To Create And Successfully Implement Your Business Plan
Put your existing plans into practice and see the difference you can make in just 30 days with the support and motivation of online coaching - Transform Your Business
Image credit: Nutdanai Apikhomboonwaroot / FreeDigitalPhotos.net