December Newsletter - I Can't Do That ...

My latest newsletter is just out. This month's main article is "I can't do that ...".

"I can't do that". I’m sure you’ve heard those words before, you’ve either said them yourself when confronted with a challenge or you’ve heard other people say them either about themselves or about others.


First of all, who says you can’t. Is it you that’s saying it or someone else? How often have you shared your dreams and ideas with someone and they come out with “You can’t do that” – either because they don’t think you’re capable of it or because they can’t do it and don’t understand why anyone else would want to do it.


To read the rest of the newsletter, just sign up on my website and you'll receive free tips, advice, information and news on how to improve your time management for your business and personal life.

No comments: