Peacehaven Home And Business Showcase

I'm just back from attending the first Peacehaven Home and Business Showcase organised by the local Chamber, of which I'm a member. Taking place in not the most salubrious of surroundings of the Meridian Centre, which is currently undergoing refurbishment for the soon to be re-opened Co-op supermarket.

The Chamber team had put a lot of work into this first event and it showed. Although we could have done with a few more visitors, there was plenty to inform and even entertain throughout the day and with one lucky winner getting a signed copy of my book (when it's released) I managed to attract a fair number of subscribers. There were almost 30 stands at the show and a series of seminars throughout the day to attract people in. Visitors seemed to vary from passers-by wondering what was going on to existing clients who'd been invited along by their provider.

I spent alot of time talking, standing and handing out leaflets and sweets (always popular) but had a great and productive day and needed this evening's yoga session to unwind and take the weight off my feet.

No comments: