Last Run of 2007

Last run of the year and I felt I ought to get out despite the cold which developed over the weekend but hasn't turned into full blown flu. After all a gentle run might help to clear the head and it wasn't too cold out today.

Not that I ever exactly 'run' more like a gentle job at an easy pace. Slow and steady and once I've warmed up, as long as my calf muscles don't seize up I can usually managed my regular route in around twenty-five minutes. OK - so that's hardly enough to get warmed up for some of the more serious runners out there but it's enough for me to stop turning into a total couch potato!

Not too many people out dog walking today - must all be at the sales. It's noticeable at this time of year how many young dogs there are around - puppies for Christmas.

No comments: