Money Marketing Live 2007 - Olympia

More fun that I thought possible.

Not only did I get a chance to meet up and chat to a few people from my Ecademy network but I got an even better understanding of what IFAs have to face with recent changes and review of their industry. The challenges of running a successful business while dealing with compliance, certification and clients.

I sat in on the IFA Business Model Panel Debate and David Scarlett's presentation. Both really useful in understanding the challenges to IFAs and their business. It was also useful to talk to some of the many providers exhibiting at the event and understand what they have to offer to IFAs, and more importantly ... what they don't offer in terms of business support and personal development

A very worthwhile day out.

Join my business network on Ecademy. Get a free 30 day Networker Pass try it for yourself – just click here.

No comments: