At Last!

... back in the land of the living, or at least back online. I've been without an Internet connection since Tuesday morning when I was switched over to my new ISP, no warning and no indication of the new connection info I'd need as and when it did get connected.

I resorted to the local library on Tuesday afternoon just to check email (useful free service) and managed to check emails yesterday at the Money Marketing Live Event up in London. Finally this morning, after a lengthy call with my new ISPs Support Line (why do they always charge extortionate amounts for this), I was able to establish some sort of connection through a modem. Still can't get my wireless router working.

So, I'm back. I've missed whiling away the hours browsing through blogs but it has at least meant that I've been less distracted by email and the internet and been able to get on with other things! Unfortunately, all those website and blog updates I was going to do this week will now need to be done over the weekend.

Fortunately, my business isn't too email critical although I do like to respond to emails the same day and I've not been able to do that. I certainly haven't missed all the spam though.

So, if you want to get more done - get rid of your internet connection (at least temporarily). smile

No comments: