Training Starts

Well, I've started training properly for the Brighton half-marathon which I'm planning to complete in February. I've got the training schedule pinned up and three runs a week scheduled in. I'll need to be determined to get out there in the wind, rain and cold, so any encouragement and tips gratefully received.

It's cold, wet and muddy but I got out there for my first proper run in a couple of weeks having had no energy, motivation and having been poorly for a few days, so it's a bit like hard work at the moment getting back into the routine.

I've got a sponsorship page together, so if you'd like to sponsor me - please do. I'll be raising money for Cancer Research in memory of my Aunt who died of cancer last year.

http://www.justgiving.com/clarehalfmarathon

No comments: