I’m talking to a cat!

OK, it’s slightly better than talking to myself but it’s still slightly worrying. I’m house-sitting at friends for a few days and looking after the cat. No dog to look after this time, just Muffin their very sweet but generally elusive cat.

She usually ignores me when I'm down here but as she hasn’t seen her owners for days, I’m obviously better than nothing and as I'm now feeding her I'm number one favourite human being.

She’s a chatty cat and if I call her when I hear her meowing, she comes running up, if I'm out in the garden or upstairs. She's even taken to following me around the house and sitting on my lap purring.

She also lets me know when I’ve been spending too much time working by getting up on the table and walking over the keyboard!

OK, I get the message.

No comments: