Share Your Dream

Don't be afraid to share your dream. You never know where the inspiration to help you create that dream might come from.

I had the great pleasure and surprise of sharing my dream with a small group of people last week. I was almost afraid of saying it out loud because to me it seemed such a 'big', way off in the distance dream. It may still be - it's not something I'm going to achieve in a year and maybe not even in five years but it's out there again.

I came closer to it last year but it was not to be, so now I'm setting off on that journey again - one step at a time. It doesn't matter how small a step you take as long as you're going in the right direction.

Share your dream this week with someone who cares and see what happens.

A goal is a dream with a deadline. [Leo Helzel]

No comments: