Have An Extra Day
Yes, tomorrow is the 29th February. An extra day squeezed into the usual 365 days of the year.
What would you do if you could have a whole extra day for yourself?
Would you ...
- use it to catch up on your email?
- use it have a day off in the middle of the week?
- use it to spend time with your family, friends or loved one?
- use it to catch up on reading?
- use it to do something new and exciting?
- use it for thinking and planning?
- use it to catch up on all those jobs around the house you never quite have time for?
- use it for all those other things there is never enough time for?
In reality, tomorrow is just another working day - no one's really squeezed an extra day into the week - wouldn't that be nice. But how would you like an extra day every week?
It's estimated that people only use 60% of their work time in a productive way. If you take out the time wasted on distractions and interruptions (2 hours a day) - add it all up and you can easily have an extra day a week to do what you want.
If you'd like to find out how - get in touch. Email me or book a Strategy Session.