The Ultimate Small Business Marketing Book

I've just got back from the launch of Dee Blick's latest book - The Ultimate Small Business Marketing Book.

Even before I've had a chance to read it (I've had a quick flick through it), I already know that this is going to be another great reference book and an essential addition to any small business's library.

As ever, Dee has done what she's good at and produced what's sure to become another bestseller.

Not only in the way she's gone about marketing her own book and planning the launch before she'd even written it, but she's packed it full of useful information, every business owner needs to know.

Delivered in a practical, down-to-earth, easy to read format.  There are examples, case studies, contributions from experts in their field, top tips, a Q&A section - with the sorts of questions I hear all the time and a useful Chapter Summary.

I've already ear-marked a few key sections to read and I can't wait to get stuck into it.

I'll let you know more when I've had a chance to actually read it.

No comments: