Brand Awareness on Twitter

Hats off to BT, although I could have done without the problem in the first place, they've been pretty prompt and communicative in fixing the fault with my phone line. My phone started playing up on Tuesday.  I could make outgoing calls and my broadband wasn't affected - or it could have been more serious - imagine being without Twitter for 2 days!

Having reported it to my provider Utility Warehouse - they passed it on to BT and kept me up to date via text message.  Not only did the engineer call me on my mobile before and after he'd worked on and fixed the fault but I've just received a Tweet from @BTCare.  Less than 48hrs after it was reported the problem has been fixed.

Good to see that some companies are monitoring their brand on social media platforms.

No comments: