Don't Have Time To Exercise?

... run down to the post office about half a mile down the road to post off a few copies of the book and then run back. Total time taken about 20 minutes and most of that was the running as there wasn't a queue in the post office, although what they made of this puffing and panting person at the counter I'm not sure.

This morning ... drop the car off to be serviced, run back on a lovely bright and shiny, sunny morning. Probably a similar distance and another 20 minutes in total from leaving home to getting back.

Four tasks achieved instead of two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good point, the other day I actually mapped my walks to school and back each week on the school run and to other classes with the kids and found out I've been walking about 15 brisk miles a week!

'Brisk' because I'm always late, lol

No wonder I always put on weight during the six weeks summer holidays ;)