View From The Office

There can't be many jobs where you can sit in your 'office' watching a spotted woodpecker, long-tailed tits, pheasants and a variety of garden birds feeding outside the window.

I happened to be visiting family after the long weekend break and my parents have a study/office looking out over their garden which is always full of wildlife including a family of pheasants that appear regularly throughout the day to pick up the feed from below the seed and peanut feeders. (Even if I'm away from home I can still take my work with me - given a phone line, my laptop and a broadband connection.)

It did make me think about moving my office round or even relocating it to the spare-room but a) my suburban garden doesn't quite get the variety of wildlife and b) I'd probably get even less work done!

No comments: