Networking - End to End

I started today up with the birds. Well, probably even earlier as I didn't sleep well and ended up reading for an hour or so, some time around 2am, trying to persuade my brain to settle back into sleep. Early morning breakfast meeting and returning home as most people were still on their way into work to start their working day.

Later in the day, just as people are returning home at the end of their day, I'm off into town again for another network meeting.

Such is the variety of your working hours when you work for yourself. You may not work a regular 9-5, but there's the opportunity to go for a walk, read the paper and do the sudoku over an extended lunch break, to make up for the fact that the start and end to my day was far longer than when I was working for someone else.

Now to enjoy what's left of the evening!

No comments: